RETURN OF PRODUCTS – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL BY THE CUSTOMER WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION
A. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from the delivery of the product and in fact when there are several products in the same order from the delivery of the last one and when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the tradition of the first.
Withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- This withdrawal is without justification and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered, the Customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all its accessories, the forms that accompany it and its packaging in excellent condition condition. The return of the item is accepted, only if the buyer has first paid any amount incurred by the company for sending the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing or electronically and the Company is obliged to send confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it reaches it.
- Following the declaration of withdrawal, the Company is obliged to return the price it received within 14 days at the latest from the receipt of the products.
- Delivery shipping costs are not refunded if the Customer had chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Company.
- The refund to the Customer will be made by the same means by which the initial collection was made. Specifically, in the case of debiting via credit card as follows: in the event that the price has been paid to the Company by the Bank before the withdrawal and return of the item, the Company will be obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the bank will proceed with each act provided for on the basis of the contract drawn up with the Customer. The Company, following this information, bears no responsibility for the time and method of performing the offsetting, which is regulated by the aforementioned contract. . If the charge has been made once, the refund will be made once, while if the charge has been made in installments then the refund will also be made in installments. In the case of cash payment, if the Customer had chosen the option of “collection from the store”, it will be done by returning his money to him from the store where he received the product. In case of payment by bank transfer, the refund will also be made by bank transfer to the same account of the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for indemnifying the Company if he made use other than that which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods in the period until the declaration of withdrawal. The determination of the nature, characteristics and function of the goods should be made based on the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, as well as the additional information provided by the Company and in any case without opening the packaging of the products and using the good. The Company is willing to inform the Customer of any question regarding the nature and operation of the products by providing additional information material by electronic or other means. In case of opening the packaging or use, their value is automatically reduced as the product is classified as used and the customer must compensate the company for the reduction in the value of the product. The reduction in value from opening the package and subsequently from the product being classified as used is examined on a case-by-case basis and determined by the Company. The Company is entitled to agree with the customer its compensation even with mutual netting.
- In the event that the withdrawal concerns the provision of services, the Customer must pay an amount proportional to what was provided up to the declaration of withdrawal.
- In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Company has the right to request compensation from the Customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without recourse to a total or partial offset of the claim of it against the Customer.
B. There is no withdrawal in:
a) supply of goods manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or clearly personalized and
b) supply of goods which can be altered (perishable) or expire soon (short-lived).
The customer may, using any means of communication, cancel an order placed by any means of communication, so that it is not executed,